Look out, Prius v!
C-Max will defeat you like
Contour di– oh, wait.
- Model/price as tested: 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL, $29,940
- Powertrain: 2.0 liter hybrid, 188 hp, front-wheel-drive
- Fuel economy: 47 MPG city/47 MPG highway
Autoblopnik attended a press event for an entirely different car, but then we saw a C-Max on the street and decided to write about it instead because it’s funnier.
Lo, what joy is this?
Balance! Graceful oversteer!
Too bad it’s so slow.
- Model/price as tested: 2013 Scion FR-S, $24,955
- Powertrain: 2.0 liter flat 4, 200 hp, rear-wheel-drive
- Fuel economy: 22-25 MPG city/30-34 MPG highway
Autoblopnik attended a Scion-funded press event using credentials stolen from Barry Winfield. Sorry, Barry, and we hope your head feels better.
Leather so serene,
Chromy glitz, but underneath
It’s just a LaCrosse.
- Model/price as tested: 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum, $59.080
- Powertrain: 3.6 liter V6, 304 hp, front-wheel-drive
- Fuel economy: 17 MPG city/18 MPG highway
Autoblopnik attended a press preview, to which we were not invited, in order to facilitate this review.
© 2012 Autoblopnik